Fundraising ~ Sponsors ~ Donations
To sustain our program we need your help. Every year we get better and better and rise in the national rankings. This year our fundraising goals are focused on our trips to our different competitions including World Championships in Dayton, Ohio. Other competitions include WGI regionals and competitions in our local circuits WGASC and WCWG, including championships throughout California. Other expenses that the program incurs are competition entry fees, travel fees, rehearsal facility fees, equipment, costumes, staff, design, insurance, and more. Your donations will help us accomplish our goals.
We are looking for donations of any type and amount but we do offer sponsor levels with rewards:
- $100 - Travel Sponsor (Recognized on our website)
- $500 - Aztec Level (Recognized on our website + an Aztec Winter Guard shirt)
- $1000 - Alumni Level (Aztec Level benefits + 2 invitations to be a guest at our banquet)
- $2500 - Graduate Level (Aztec/Alumni benefits + logo appears on shirt & 2 tickets for a local competition of your choice)
- $5000 - Corporate Level (Aztec/Alumni/Graduate benefits + announced as sponsor at all competitions & 2 tickets to WGASC or WCWG Championships)
All donors will receive a receipt with our non-profit tax-id. Since we are a recognized 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, your donation is 100% tax deductible.
To donate and receive a receipt please make a check out to SDSU Associated Students. In the memo line write Aztec Winter Guard. You can contact us to have the check picked up or you can mail checks to SDSU's student organization bank at the address below:
San diego state university aztec winter guard
C/o SDSU Student life & leadership
5500 Campanile Dr.
San Diego CA, 92182