Marching Aztecs color guard
Fall Guard Information
- Please visit our FAQs page for more information.
- We perform at all home football games at Qualcomm Stadium as well as additional performances at SDSU and throughout San Diego.
- If the football team qualifies for a Bowl Game, we will travel with the team and perform there as well. In the past this has been in Hawaii, Las, Vegas, Boise, and more.
- There is no fee to march in the fall guard.
- Fall members will receive a $200+ stipend at the end of the season.
- Fall members will receive warm ups and a backpack as well as additional SDSU gear (T-shirts, baseball caps, etc.)
- SDSU students must enroll in the class and non-SDSU members must register for the class through extended studies.
- New fall members must pay for the following one-time expenses which you keep at the end of the season:
- Body tight/compression shorts
- Dance shoes
- Team Shirt
- Team Practice Gear
- SDSU Marching Aztecs Website: http://music.sdsu.edu/index.php/bands
Please print and complete the forms below and bring them with you to auditions:
- Participation Waiver - ***Important*** If you are under 18 you MUST have a parent/guardian sign this waive
Summer Rehearsals for Fall Guard Members
- June 20-July 27, Tuesdays & Thursdays, 5-9pm
- Peterson Gym, PG 241 (upstairs gym)
- All members are required to attend Tuesday rehearsals for dance and flag training
- Thursday rehearsals are optional but highly recommended for those interested in rifle and/or sabre
Fall Guard Rehearsal Schedule
- Guard Camp, Monday - Friday, August 7-11, Times TBA
- Band Camp, Monday - Saturday, August 14-19 & Monday - Thursday, August 21-24, Times TBA
- August 28 - December (Exact date TBD based on Bowl Game Schedule)
- Monday 3:00 - 7:00 pm
- Wednesday 3:00 - 6:00 pm
- Friday 3:00 - 6:00 pm
All members are required to participate in fundraisers
- Hollywood TV Show Audience Seat Fillers
- Padre Games
- Car Washes
- Restaurant Fundraisers
- Ford Drive 4 U
- Holiday Gift Wrapping
- Souvenir and Recruiting Booth
- The Great Give
- Clinic & Camp Staff